Small Vehicle and Motorcycle Storage Solutions
As a homeowner, storage space is valuable. And storing your small vehicle or motorcycle in your garage or driveway takes up valuable space that could be used for other things. Did you know that Tri-Village Self Storage offers small vehicle and motorcycle storage solutions? Keep reading to learn why you should store your vehicle with Tri-Village Self Storage.
Free Up Space at Your Home with a Small Vehicle Storage Unit Rental!
Many small vehicle owners choose to store their extra vehicle in their garage or driveway. When you move your motorcycle or vehicle from your garage to a storage unit, you’re able to free up convenient household storage space. While storing your vehicle in your driveway will keep you from taking up too much storage space, it unfortunately creates an eyesore and may be prohibited by your homeowner’s association. But when you store your small vehicle or motorcycle with Tri-Village Self Storage, you’re able to get your vehicle out of your garage or driveway and into a secure location.
What to Store in a Small Vehicle Storage Unit
We are equipped to store your small vehicles such as:
- Jet skis
Small Vehicle Storage Features
Are you trying to decide if storing your vehicle is the best solution for you? Read below to learn about the convenient storage features offered at our facilities.
- Indoor and Outdoor Vehicle Storage Options: Tri-Village Self Storage has both indoor and outdoor vehicle storage units available. This helps to give our customers flexibility in pricing and accessibility.
- Heated Drive-Up Storage: We know you are busy. This is why we offer heated drive-up storage units at select storage facilities. This allows you to drive up, drop off your vehicle and get back to your day. Our storage units are heated for your comfort and to protect your vehicle from harsh weather.
- Secure Storage Units: We understand that leaving your vehicle somewhere out of your sight can be nerve wrecking. But when you store with Tri-Village Self Storage, you are storing with a company that offers some of the most advanced security features in the industry. Our storage facilities are monitored using a 24/7 camera surveillance system. For an additional layer of protection, we also offer tenant insurance to our renters.
- Pest Controlled Facility: Anyone who stores their vehicle long-term knows that pests are the enemy. At Tri-Village Self Storage, our staff works hard to ensure that our facilities are clean and free from pests.
- Online Bill Payment Option Available: We strive to make the rental process as convenient as possible for our customers. This is why we offer the convenience of an online bill payment option at our storage facilities. We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Reserve Your Small Vehicle Storage Unit Today!
Are you ready to make room in your home and driveway? Find a Tri-Village Self Storage location near you to reserve your small vehicle and motorcycle storage unit!