Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Posted on: March 13, 2020 |
College Students Receive 30 Days Free Self-Storage
To help defray this unexpected expense, Tri-Village Self Storage is offering the first 30 days free to students with a current student ID. We will honor our 3 months at 20% off deal on top of this deal. We will honor this at all TVSS locations in Ohio. Please call ahead so we can get your unit ready.
Due to the efforts to contain the spread of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Ohio State University, Franklin University, Capital University, Otterbein University, Columbus College of Art & Design and many other schools have cancelled classes asking college students to vacate their dorms and extend Spring break. If you or someone you know may now be in a pinch to find storage space for their belongings at our locations closest to the center of Columbus:
- 195 East Long Street (Downtown)
- 1123 Goodale Boulevard (Grandview Heights)
- 3490 Trabue Road (West of Upper Arlington)
How Tri-Village Responds to COVID-19
As your local storage provider, we value the trust you place in us as part of your community. With the increasing concern regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), Tri-Village Self Storage is doing everything that we can to help keep you and our team members safe, while delivering the best customer experience possible.
We are following the guidance of health experts and will continue to closely monitor the situation. For now, our offices will remain open to serve your storage needs. However, in the event that our access or office hours change, we will notify you via email. We request that you limit trips to the facility to only necessary trips, and create a list of what is needed, so only 1 trip is required.
The safety of our customers and team members is at the forefront of our thoughts. Below are some of the steps we’ve been taking over the past couple of weeks to protect our customers and team members:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting our offices, restrooms and all high contact areas.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided for customers and team member whenever possible.
- We are still accepting packages at participating locations, but request they be limited or combined as much as possible. This is for our employee safety, the UPS/FEDEX/USPS and your safety.
- We are encouraging “Social Distancing” which includes limits any person to person contact. Our Managers will still be on site, but the office will be closed to foot traffic. All transactions will be completed online, via the phone, or kiosk.
- You are able to pay rent online setting up automatic payments through credit/debit, using the kiosk, our call center after hours or simply calling our office and making a payment over the phone. If you prefer to make a payment at our office, please mail it or drop in the mail slot. As soon as the payment is processed, we will email you your receipt. There is NO charge for these services.
Please reach out to one of our locations if you have additional questions or concerns.
U-Haul Moving Truck
We have suspended U-Haul Rentals for the next 30 days.