Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates – We are OPEN
Posted on: May 20, 2020 |
Tri-Village facilities remain open. Customers accessing their unit will be required to use face coverings. Our team is available via phone if customers have questions or need assistance. Rentals and Payments can be made online, via phone or at the kiosk. New customers can call to set up a virtual facility tour.
How Tri-Village Responds to COVID-19
As your local storage provider, we value the trust you place in us as part of your community. With the increasing concern regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), Tri-Village Self Storage is doing everything that we can to help keep you and our team members safe, while delivering the best customer experience possible.
We are following the guidance of health experts and will continue to closely monitor the situation. Our offices remain open to serve your storage needs. However, in the event that our access or office hours change, we will notify you via email. We request that you limit trips to the facility to only necessary trips, and create a list of what is needed, so only 1 trip is required.
The safety of our customers and team members is at the forefront of our thoughts. Below are some of the steps we’ve been taking over the past couple of weeks to protect our customers and team members:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting our offices, restrooms and all high contact areas.
- Hand sanitizers have been provided for customers and team member whenever possible.
- We are still accepting packages at participating locations, but request they be limited or combined as much as possible. This is for our employee safety, the UPS/FEDEX/USPS and your safety.
- We are encouraging “Social Distancing” which includes limits any person to person contact. Our Managers will still be on site, but the office will be closed to foot traffic. All transactions will be completed online, via the phone, or kiosk.
- You are able to pay rent online setting up automatic payments through credit/debit, using the kiosk, our call center after hours or simply calling our office and making a payment over the phone. If you prefer to make a payment at our office, please mail it or drop in the mail slot. As soon as the payment is processed, we will email you your receipt. There is NO charge for these services.
Please reach out to one of our locations if you have additional questions or concerns.